Coba Ruins with Zip-Line
Visit the impressive archaeological site of Coba, walk through its ancient roads to discover the Nohochmul, the highest Mayan temple in the Yucatan Peninsula. Delve into the jungle and meet a Mayan community where you can enjoy its natural beauties: cenotes, jungle trails and protected natural areas, which are sanctuaries for flora and fauna. Dare to soar on zip lines and descends into the depths rappel. Nothing in pristine crystal-clear water cenotes and treat yourself to a typical lunch food. Come and “Live a day of history and adventure in Coba”.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Pick Up in the lobby of your hotel or meeting point (defined in advance).
- Van transportation or air-conditioned bus.
- Entrance to the archaeological site of Coba.
- Certified English-Speaking Guide in the Coba ruins, free time to take pictures.
- Visit to Punta Laguna, where you have time to enjoy the Canoe, and park facilities.
- Buffet lunch and Beverages.
- Archeologic guide
- Entrance to Coba
- Mayan community
DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Bicycles to get from the entrance to the ruins site (optional).
- Photographs and Video.
- Food and Beverages extras not considered in the Buffet.
- Photographic camera
- Cash (for souvenirs and photographs)
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (preferably of the closed type and jeans or pants)
- Bathing suit and towel
- A change of clothes
- Blocker biodegradable.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation StyleCamping Trek