Come to Xoximilco to live an experience that’s full of the nuances that Mexico has for the party. Accompanied by traditions, customs and Mexican folklore in every corner, a very fun night from start to finish is waiting for you.
Fun begins with a typical Mexican welcome carnival, where you will enjoy games like pin the tail on the donkey, marble games, dart throwing and much more. You can also try an esquite snack (boiled corn with mayonnaise and cheese), and fresh flavored water; and start your party engines with a very special musical surprise.
Let the floating fiesta begin!
Framed by lush landscape and natural scenery that perfectly blends with the architecture of the Park, and that pays homage to Xochimilco of Mexico City, get on board colorful Mexican Gondolas, allusive to each state of the country, in which your host will enthusiastically take you through the Park’s canals, while you enjoy an open beer and tequila bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters, and a culinary experience with traditional Mexican cuisine. You will also feel the music by singing and dancing to the rhythms of ranchero, norteño, and marimba music genres, and the iconic and cultural sound of the Mariachi. If you come to Xoximilco Cancún on a Tuesday or Friday, enjoy a ‘90s themed party.
This festive look into the Mexican culture takes you on an unforgettable night and lets you shout with joy, “Viva Mexico!”
- Roundtrip Transportation in Mexico´s Bus
- Carnival-type games at the start of the evening.
- Mexican Gondola ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open beer and tequila bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, banda de pueblo and campirano.
- Tuesdays and Fridays, a party with the ambiance and essence of the ‘90s with Xoximilco Retro.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Free parking.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
- Photographs and Videos.