Visit one of the most shocking archeological sites in the Riviera Maya: Tulum, is the only city of the ancient Maya on the shores of Caribbean Sea. Tulum was an important port, used by the extensive commercial network of the Mayas, since the commercial maritime and terrestrial routes converge here, Then we will snorkel in the Mesoamerican coral reef (the second largest in the world), where you can swim with the turtles, and watch more than 50 amazing species of fish, as well as rays. We continue to enjoy the Cenote mystic shrine to the ancient Maya Civilization,
you can visit and roam a cave with incredible formations of stalactites and stalagmites, in addition to a tour of the jungle accompanied by our guides, who will explain the flora and fauna of the region.
- Entrance to Tulum archeological zone
- Bilingual Tourist Guide
- Buffete Lunch
- Snorkeling in Coral Reef
- Snorkel Equipment
- Entrance to the Cenote/Cavern.
- Soft drinks
- Transportation in Van
- Accident insurance and liability during the tour and highways
- $10.00 USD per person, maritime tax, payment is at time of service
- Photos and videos
- Biodegradable sunblock and repellent.