Private Excursion to Tulum, Snorkelling in the reef and Cenote
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeSummer
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Enjoy the three most important activities in the Riviera Maya : Ruins, Snorkeling in the reef, Cenotes – Caverns, in a private and personalized Tour.
Visit with us one of the most shocking archeological sites in the Riviera Maya: Tulum, is the only city of the ancient Maya on the shores of Caribbean Sea. Tulum was an important port, used by the extensive commercial network of the Mayas, since the commercial maritime and terrestrial routes converge here, then we will snorkel in the Mesoamerican coral reef (the second largest in the world), where you can swim with the turtles and watch more than 50 different species of fish, as well as rays. We continue to enjoy the Cenote mystic shrine to the ancient Maya Civilization.
This tour is operated by our company, with friendly and professional Tourist Guides, in our private we will recommend you the pick up time to Avoid The crowds, and to beat the heat, also you can decide between an open cenote or a closed cenote (Cavern)
Pick up time: This is a private tour, so you can choice the pickup time, but our recommendation is to leave at least before 8 am, before the ruins get crowd and hot
- Entrance to Tulum archeological zone
- Bilingual Tourist Guide
- Snorkeling in Coral Reef with Stin-Rays
- Snorkel Equipment
- Entrance to the (Cenote/Cavern) Water Guide
- Unlimited drinks during the tour
- Private transportation in Van, (Small group 14 people maximum per van)
- Accident insurance and liability during the tour and highways
- $10.00 USD per person, maritime tax, payment is at time of service
- Photos and videos
- Food not included (We will suggest Delicios and authentic Mexican Restaurants)
You Should Join a TURISMO CHANNEL`s Private Tour because
1. We tailor your excursions.
– Our Private excursions offer you the opportunity to design and customise your experience.
2. You will have a great adventure with our expert guides in the area, visiting the least crowded places.
3. We will recommend you our favorite local restaurants.
4. We will take you to local places to share with local people.
5. The routes are tailor made.
– Your children have the possibility of carrying out our tours. A 3-hour tour can often be tiresome for kids, and uncomfortable for the parent who grows aware of their weary child, so by arranging a private tour, you can choose a duration and the itinerary that is likely to keep the little ones engaged and energetic.
6. The best memories of all it’s what counts.
7. The perfect Gift
– There’s no better gift… than the gift of knowledge; and by treating a loved one to a private tour, this is exactly what you’re giving them! Why purchase an object when you can enjoy a whole experience?