Visit the most wonderful Ruins in Mexico with a a private guided tour, and discover the most famous Cenote in Tulum, The Grand Cenote, where you will visit and roam a cave with incredible formations of stalactites and stalagmites, a natural pit with crystalline waters where you can swim and relax.
Tulum is a beautiful city that was the center of the Maya culture. The beautiful walled city of Tulum, one of the most important sites of the Mayan culture, its beautiful and impressive. Mayan architecture makes it be recognized historically as a center of Mayan civilization. Tulum has one of the most impressive Mayan ruins, El Castillo, where the kings and the gods of the Maya received tribute from his town. It is one of the most visited places in the Maya area, and one of the pieces of ancient Mayan ruins circuit.
We continue to enjoy with one of the most famous Cenotes in Tulum, the Grand Cenote mystic shrine to the ancient Maya Civilization; you can visit and roam a cave with crystalline waters and rock formations such as stalactites and stalagmites. Additionally, they are home to several species of birds and fish
This tour is operated by our company, with friendly and professional Tour Guides, in our private we will recommend you the pick up time to avoid the crowds, and to beat the heat.
- Soft drinks aboard.
- Life jacket.
- Mask and snorkel.
- Access to Tulum Ruins
- Certified guide in Tulum.
- Free time in Tulum
- Entrance to the Gran Cenote
- Unlimited drinks during the tour
- Private transportation in Van, (Small group 14 people maximum per van)
- Taco Snack
- Photos and videos.
- Drinks during meal
Reasons to Choose a Private Excursion:
You Should Join a TURISMO CHANNEL`s Private Tour because
1. We tailor your excursions.
– Our Private excursions offer you the opportunity to design and customise your experience.
2. You will have a great adventure with our expert guides in the area, visiting the least crowded places.
3. We will recommend you our favorite local restaurants.
4. We will take you to local places to share with local people.
5. The routes are tailor made.
– Your children have the possibility of carrying out our tours. A 3-hour tour can often be tiresome for kids, and uncomfortable for the parent who grows aware of their weary child, so by arranging a private tour, you can choose a duration and the itinerary that is likely to keep the little ones engaged and energetic.
6. The best memories of all it’s what counts.
7. The perfect Gift
– There’s no better gift… than the gift of knowledge; and by treating a loved one to a private tour, this is exactly what you’re giving them! Why purchase an object when you can enjoy a whole experience?