Visit one of the most shocking archeological sites in the Riviera Maya: Tulum, is the only city of the ancient Maya on the shores of Caribbean Sea. Tulum was an important port, used by the extensive commercial network of the Mayas, since the commercial maritime and terrestrial routes converge here.
If you are interested in snorkeling in a magnificent cenote, our special Dos Ojos cenotes tour will fascinate and captivate you. Enjoy the experience of swimming between two bodies of water connected by underground caverns, this cenote is ideal for snorkeling, or diving accompanied by our guide you can dive into its wonderful crystalline waters, you will swim in a part of the longest underwater cave of Mexico. Cenote Dos Ojos is located on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, near the city of Tulum. Relax among the surprising play of light and colors created here and make this an unforgettable memory.
But Dos Ojos is more than just a cave!
- Entrance to Tulum archeological zone
- Bilingual Tourist Guide
- Snorkel Equipment
- Entrance to the Cenote 2 Ojos
- Snorkeling in Cenote “Ojo 1” and “Ojo 2 “
- Soft drinks / beers / bottles of water only aboard
- Transportation in Van
- Accident insurance and liability during the tour and highways
- Photos and videos
- Biodegradable sunblock and repellent.
You Should Join a TURISMO CHANNEL`s Private Tour because
1. We tailor your excursions.
– Our Private excursions offer you the opportunity to design and customise your experience.
2. You will have a great adventure with our expert guides in the area, visiting the least crowded places.
3. We will recommend you our favorite local restaurants.
4. We will take you to local places to share with local people.
5. The routes are tailor made.
– Your children have the possibility of carrying out our tours. A 3-hour tour can often be tiresome for kids, and uncomfortable for the parent who grows aware of their weary child, so by arranging a private tour, you can choose a duration and the itinerary that is likely to keep the little ones engaged and energetic.
6. The best memories of all it’s what counts.
7. The perfect Gift
– There’s no better gift… than the gift of knowledge; and by treating a loved one to a private tour, this is exactly what you’re giving them! Why purchase an object when you can enjoy a whole experience?