Visit two magical Mayan ruins Cobá, and Tulum in one day, get fresh in the magical waters of the most famous cenote around Tulum, «The Grand Cenote». Tulum is our first stop. This is an ancient city located at the seashore and we will appreciate old buildings such as “El Castillo”, “El Templo de los Frescos” and the little beach with its intense blue.
We continue to enjoy with one of the most famous Cenotes in Tulum, the Grand Cenote mystic shrine to the ancient Maya Civilization; you can visit and roam a cave with incredible formations of stalactites and stalagmites, a natural pit with crystalline waters where you can swim and relax.
Finally, we will explore the Mayan jungle to discover the enigmatic city of Cobá for climbing the highest pyramid of the Peninsula. On its top, we will see the lovely landscape of this tropical place.
- Entrance to Tulum archeological zone and Cobá
- Bilingual Tourist Guide
- Snorkel Equipment
- Entrance to the Grand Cenote.
- Soft drinks / beers / bottles of water
- Transportation in Van
- Accident insurance and liability during the tour and highways
- Photos and videos
- Biodegradable sunblock and repellent.
You Should Join a TURISMO CHANNEL`s Private Tour because
1. We tailor your excursions.
– Our Private excursions offer you the opportunity to design and customise your experience.
2. You will have a great adventure with our expert guides in the area, visiting the least crowded places.
3. We will recommend you our favorite local restaurants.
4. We will take you to local places to share with local people.
5. The routes are tailor made.
– Your children have the possibility of carrying out our tours. A 3-hour tour can often be tiresome for kids, and uncomfortable for the parent who grows aware of their weary child, so by arranging a private tour, you can choose a duration and the itinerary that is likely to keep the little ones engaged and energetic.
6. The best memories of all it’s what counts.
7. The perfect Gift
– There’s no better gift… than the gift of knowledge; and by treating a loved one to a private tour, this is exactly what you’re giving them! Why purchase an object when you can enjoy a whole experience?