Private City Tour Tulum
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy
Group Size Small Group
Get to know Tulum, the famous city of the Caribbean for its incredible beaches, hotels with a holistic ambient and new structures. and get an ideal selfie
This is a short tour of only four hours long, ideal for people who have little time or who just want to have a general idea of what the famous tourist development of Tulum is, you will see beautiful holistic hotels or eco hotels, very chic, where you can undoubtedly take beautiful selfies and have a great memory.
We will pick you up at the set time, and we will start a 4-hour tour of the city of Tulum, where we will visit both the famous hotel zone and local market areas and show you the location of the archaeological zone, make stops at the viewpoints important of the city, we cross the main Avenue of the center of the City, passing by the letters of «Tulum», and optional stops (suggested) in points of Interest of the holistic hotel zone as:
Gallery in Lab Azulik (extra cost)
Pablo Escobar Beach Club house (extra cost)
Mother Earth Monument (time to take photos)
Boca de Paila Bridge
Taqueria Euphemia (for consumption)
Clandestine Bar (for consumption)
Flat Rate for up to 4 people.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Roundtrip transportation
- 5 Trip Hours
- Bottled of water, Soft drink & Beer.
- Hotel Zone Trip
- Bilingual guide.
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
You Should Join a TURISMO CHANNEL`s Private Tour because
1. We tailor your excursions.
– Our Private excursions offer you the opportunity to design and customise your experience.
2. You will have a great adventure with our expert guides in the area, visiting the least crowded places.
3. We will recommend you our favorite local restaurants.
4. We will take you to local places to share with local people.
5. The routes are tailor made.
– Your children have the possibility of carrying out our tours. A 3-hour tour can often be tiresome for kids, and uncomfortable for the parent who grows aware of their weary child, so by arranging a private tour, you can choose a duration and the itinerary that is likely to keep the little ones engaged and energetic.
6. The best memories of all it’s what counts.
7. The perfect Gift
– There’s no better gift… than the gift of knowledge; and by treating a loved one to a private tour, this is exactly what you’re giving them! Why purchase an object when you can enjoy a whole experience?
Our private excursions are availble to people with disabilities:
We have designed an special excursion with intinerary accessible to handicapped visitors where they will be able to discover the cenotes (sink holes), arqueologic zones and beautiful beaches in the Caribbean.
We offer the option of traveling to a wonderful world in the Riviera Maya, full of incredible places and unparalleled colors in an exciting, fun and safe with our specialized team that will always be your disposal.