Explore and discover the most shocking arqueological zone, Chichén Itzá in Yucatan, one of the New Seven Wonders of the Modern World in a personalized and private tour, adapted to your needs, We will pick you up in your hotel, you can choose between visit the colonial city of Valladolid, or have enough time to admire the temple of Kukulcan in the Mayan city , Enjoy a rich and varied meal, we will suggest the best Cenotes to swim and take great pictures.
This tour is operated by our company, with friendly and professional Tourist Guides, in our private excursion we will recommend you the pick up time to Avoid The crowds, and to beat the heat, also you can decide between an open cenote or a closed cenote (Cavern)
Pick up time: This is a private tour, so you can choose the pick up time, but our recommendation is to leave at least before 8 am, before the ruins are crowd and get hot
- Transfer from the Hotel Lobby
- Bilingual guide on board.
- Drinks/open bar
- Quick visit to Valladolid, Yucatán. (optional)
- Entrance to the ruins of Chichén Itzá. Guided tour of 1.5 hours, approximately
- Free time in Chichén Ítza to take pictures
- Entrance to the (Cenote/Cavern)
You Should Join a TURISMO CHANNEL`s Private Tour because
1. We tailor your excursions.
– Our Private excursions offer you the opportunity to design and customise your experience.
2. You will have a great adventure with our expert guides in the area, visiting the least crowded places.
3. We will recommend you our favorite local restaurants.
4. We will take you to local places to share with local people.
5. The routes are tailor made.
– Your children have the possibility of carrying out our tours. A 3-hour tour can often be tiresome for kids, and uncomfortable for the parent who grows aware of their weary child, so by arranging a private tour, you can choose a duration and the itinerary that is likely to keep the little ones engaged and energetic.
6. The best memories of all it’s what counts.
7. The perfect Gift
– There’s no better gift… than the gift of knowledge; and by treating a loved one to a private tour, this is exactly what you’re giving them! Why purchase an object when you can enjoy a whole experience?
Our private excursions are availble to people with disabilities:
We have designed an special excursion with intinerary accessible to handicapped visitors where they will be able to discover the cenotes (sink holes), arqueologic zones and beautiful beaches in the Caribbean.
We offer the option of traveling to a wonderful world in the Riviera Maya, full of incredible places and unparalleled colors in an exciting, fun and safe with our specialized team that will always be your disposal.