Holbox (in Maya: black hole) is a small island located in the extreme north of the state of Quintana Roo. Experience the most relaxed and paradisiacal place in Yucatan on a day trip to the beautiful Isla Holbox. Swim in one of the iconic cenotes in the area, explore the rustic streets of the island in a golf cart and observe the birds on the uninhabited Passion Island.
Holbox has become a tourist destination, especially for adventure and relaxation.
On the island there is no pavement and there are only a few cars, the streets are all white sand. Traditional means of transportation are golf carts, cycling and walking.
- Tourist Guide
- Visit island of passion and the island of the birds
- Lunch and 2 beverages in a beachfront restaurant.
- Round terrestrial/sea transportation – Land transport max. 14 passengers per vehicle and guide/ max 8 passengers per boat.
- Vests for compulsory use in boat rides.
- Additional consumption / Tips.