Cozumel, island chosen for its beautiful crystalline beaches and its beautiful starfish, come and enjoy a beautiful day in the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean. Enjoy this beautiful boat ride to the fullest, visiting the coasts of the Island and admiring its beautiful nature full of vegetation, if you are an expert in snorkeling then prepare your aquatic camera and explore every corner of these reefs that we are going to explore, we will find starfish, multicolored fish that will come to you to welcome you to its beautiful coral reefs that are part of the second largest barrier in the world and we have it in Mexico, if we have your luck we will be able to see manta rays, barracudas and more.
Our boats have a controlled capacity of 6 people, in order to offer you a personalized service and enjoy the activity, so we recommend that you reserve your place in advance.
Above ground or underwater, the magic and charm of Cozumel is everywhere: in the streets of San José, its center populated with traditional spirit, in its Mayan buildings and roads steeped in history, in its unforgiving and numerous coral reefs and in its fabulous maritime reserves, where life manifests itself in the most diverse forms.
- Maritime Transport (Shared Boat)
- 3 places to Snorkel (El Cielo, Delila Reef, Francesa Reef)
- Life jacket
- Snorkel equipment
- 2 beers per person at the end of the snorkeling tour
- Water and Refreshment on board the boat
- Maritime Transportation by Ferry (Playa del Carmen – Cozumel – Playa del Carmen).
- Pier and marine park tax $ 4 USD per adult and minors (including babies and infants). It is paid in cash before boarding the boat