Xoximilco Park By Experiences Xcaret
Come to Xoximilco to live an experience that’s full of the nuances that Mexico has for the party. Accompanied by traditions, customs and Mexican folklore in every corner, a very fun night from start to finish is waiting for you.
Fun begins with a typical Mexican welcome carnival, where you will enjoy games like pin the tail on the donkey, marble games, dart throwing and much more. You can also try an esquite snack (boiled corn with mayonnaise and cheese), and fresh flavored water; and start your party engines with a very special musical surprise.
Let the floating fiesta begin!
Framed by lush landscape and natural scenery that perfectly blends with the architecture of the Park, and that pays homage to Xochimilco of Mexico City, get on board colorful Mexican Gondolas, allusive to each state of the country, in which your host will enthusiastically take you through the Park’s canals, while you enjoy an open beer and tequila bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters, and a culinary experience with traditional Mexican cuisine. You will also feel the music by singing and dancing to the rhythms of ranchero, norteño, and marimba music genres, and the iconic and cultural sound of the Mariachi. If you come to Xoximilco Cancún on a Tuesday or Friday, enjoy a ‘90s themed party.
This festive look into the Mexican culture takes you on an unforgettable night and lets you shout with joy, “Viva Mexico!”
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Carnival-type games at the start of the evening.
- Mexican Gondola ride through festive canals.
- Dinner with the distinct flavors of Mexican cuisine.
- Open beer and tequila bar, with soft drinks and fresh flavored waters.
- Different ensembles playing traditional live music: mariachi, norteño, ranchero, jarana marimba, banda de pueblo and campirano.
- Tuesdays and Fridays, a party with the ambiance and essence of the ‘90s with Xoximilco Retro.
- Personal and personable host who will accompany you during the tour with games, information about the dishes and the guarantee of fun.
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Free parking.
- Other services (ATM and shops).
DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Photographs and Videos.
- Book in advance to ensure your admission and bring your printed proof of purchase.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes; we recommend that you wear long pants.
- If your Tour includes transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Insect repellent used in the Park must be biodegradable.
- Bring extra cash or a credit card for souvenirs and photos.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Children, Culture, Discovery, FamilyCamping Trek
Xoximilco is the perfect place to enjoy an authentic mexican day in family, with friends or anyone who wants to come. You can find a big party with incredible canoe“trajineras”, decorated boats allusive to each one of the mexican states. Enjoy our mariachi live and know more of our wonderful Mexican traditions. Visit and enjoy Xoximilco!
Meeting point: Hotel lobby. Check out: 19:30:00 | Return time: 24:00:00 Transfer included from: Cancun | Playa del Carmen | Puerto Morelos | Riviera Maya
Opening days: Monday to Sunday Itinerary: Transfer in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya between 6:00pm and 7:50pm (in hotel lobby or other meeting point), hours may vary from hotel to hotel. Transfer in Cancun between 7:00pm and 8:00pm (in hotel lobby or other meeeting point). Finishing the party in Xoximilco we begin transfer to to their respective hotels.
General information: Remember to bring with you, lots of party desires to celebrate. Activities in Xoximilco Cancun are recommended for children over 5 years. They must be accompanied by an adult at all moment. Have comfortable clothes. You can buy souvenirs or pay to acquire some photos of your visit. 3 hours of tour (approximately). Children under 4 years have free service. Recommended minimum age for Xoximilco: 5 years. Children from 5 to 11 pay half price of an adult tickets ( it’s necessary show their ID in the box office park) Children over 1.40 meters but under 12 must present identification to prove their age. Reservations canceled 15 days or more prior to arrival date are subject to a charge of 30%; from 14 to 4 days a charge of 50% will apply. Reservations canceled 3 days or less before arrival or in case of no Show, it will not be refunded. You can not make a date change the day of your visit. Trajineras have a maximum capacity of 20 passengers. .
Tour price per person:
· 117 USD
· 69 USD
· Adults 2052.00. MXN
· 1,206.00 MXN Children 5 to 11 years.
Free, Infants under 5 years.
Discount valid price by booking online, Taxes Included
Transport in luxury buses from your hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. In some cases we can decide another meeting point, please notify with advance notice.
Tasting dinner with the best of Mexican gastronomy.
Open bar : tequila, beer, “aguas frescas” and sodas.
Bands of typical Mexican live music: mariachis, bolero band jarocho band and marimba.
Night tour on “trajinera”. 3 hours of tour.
Photos and videos