Get ready for endless fun with a wide variety of activities at Xel-Há. Our recommendation is to take a life jacket or a floating tire and start swimming along the amazing river; you can snorkel in the crystal-clear water of the enormous natural inlet and observe a wide variety of tropical fish that inhabit this paradise of the Riviera Maya.
Walk trails and discover the secrets of nature; enjoy a moment of total peace in the hammocks area; ride a bicycle through the jungle or have fun with all your friends on different zip-lines; even the little ones have a place where the fun never ends! Everyone will be able to take a break at any of the four restaurants and eat as many times as they like, from snacks to a buffet with exquisite national and international dishes. Don´t forget to enjoy a refreshing and exotic drink.
Fall in love with Xel-Há, a paradise that has it all to make you enjoy an unforgettable day with family or friends.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove.
- Tours of paths in the forest.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Children’s Playground.
- Scenic Lighthouse with a view from 131 feet (40 meters) high, and a fun descent on a waterslide.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Use of lockers and a towel.
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Roundtrip Transportation in Mexico´s Bus
DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Photographs and Videos.
- Dreams activities (Swim and Trek with Dolphins, Sea Trek, Spa Massage Center, Snuba Cenote, Snuba Caleta, Manatee Encounter, Stingray Encounter, Zip-Bike, Adrenaline).
- Remember to bring proof of purchase.
- If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don’t meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get Optional Activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Adults: 109 USD (Low Season) | 125 USD (High Season)
- Children 5 to 11 years old: 52 USD (Low Season) | 67.5 USD (High Season)
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Children, Culture, Family, Wildlife
Eco tourism Xel-Ha Park offers one of the best experiences in the heart of the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Practice snorkel and admire hundreds of colorful fish and a variety of marine species that live in our cove and cenotes. The all-inclusive park Xel-Ha has for you, your family and friends water activities, ecological attractions, restaurants and the best scenery to admire while relaxing in a hammock or walk through the corners of Xel-Ha. Come immerse yourself in one of the cenotes, lagoons and caves or enjoy aquatic Tyrolean only find Xel-Ha, do not forget to bring an underwater camera.
Itinerary Transfer from your hotel lobby or meeting point at 7:00 am. to 8:00 am. (This schedule may vary from one destination to another). Xel-Ha transfer from your hotel from 5:00 pm. Hotels in Playa del Carmen we will arrive at approximately 6:30 pm., at 7:00 pm Cancun. (Times may vary from one hotel to another). Hotels in Puerto Juarez, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya, will be confirmed pickup schedules in advance (ask for information in advance).
General information The Xel-Ha Park is open 365 days a year, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Children under 5 are free. Identification is required. Children over 1.40 m but under 12 must present identification to prove their age. You can not make the date change the day of your visit. Rent snorkel equipment requires a refundable deposit of $ 300 MXN. Wear comfortable beachwear and swimwear, brings an extra set. Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to use them within the Park: benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, butylmethoxydibenzoylmethane. Failure to meet this requirement, in our information modules will receive a free product sample chemicals to change your blocker or sunscreen; which will be returned upon departure. Bring cash or card to buy souvenirs, take an optional activity or acquire photos from your visit.
Pick Up in the lobby of your Hotel, in some cases a point close to your hotel encounter is defined.
Bus transportation with air conditioned.
Unlimited drinks and open bar.
Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Buffet lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Meliponary and Vivero.
The children's World.
Tours of gardens and jungle trails.
Unlimited snorkeling in the river and creek.
Rest areas with hammocks and lounge chairs. Life jackets, floating tires and bicycles.
Using lockers, changing rooms and a towel. Restrooms and showers.
Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops). Free parking.
Photographs and Videos, bought directly in the park.
Tips and Tours options within the park.