XEL-HÁ + DOLPHIN PRIMAX (FOOT PUSH)
Get ready for endless fun with a wide variety of activities at Xel-Há. Our recommendation is to take a life jacket or a floating tire and start swimming along the amazing river; you can snorkel in the crystal-clear water of the enormous natural inlet and observe a wide variety of tropical fish that inhabit this paradise of the Riviera Maya.
Walk trails and discover the secrets of nature; enjoy a moment of total peace in the hammocks area; ride a bicycle through the jungle or have fun with all your friends on different zip-lines; even the little ones have a place where the fun never ends! Everyone will be able to take a break at any of the four restaurants and eat as many times as they like, from snacks to a buffet with exquisite national and international dishes. Don´t forget to enjoy a refreshing and exotic drink.
Fall in love with Xel-Há, a paradise that has it all to make you enjoy an unforgettable day with family or friends.
The Swim with Dolphins Primax program gives you the opportunity to get an up-close look and learn about them. They will welcome you by moving their fins in the form of a greeting, and will hold you from the tip of your toes to push you over the water. It´s going to be an unforgettable experience!
If you love dolphins, this is undoubtedly the best opportunity to live an adventure that you will remember forever.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove.
- Tours of paths in the forest.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Children’s Playground.
- Scenic Lighthouse with a view from 131 feet (40 meters) high, and a fun descent on a waterslide.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Use of snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Use of lockers and a towel.
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers.
- Free parking.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Roundtrip Transportation in Mexico´s Bus
- 45 minutes in the activity.
- Brief explanation about dolphins.
- Interaction with dolphins.
- Activities: Foot push, Singing, Kiss, Dance, Hugh, Free interaction, Jumping and Swirling.
- Certified instructor.
DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Photographs and Videos.
- Extra activities: Sea Trek, Spa Massage Center, Snuba Cenote, Snuba Caleta, Manatee Encounter, Stingray Encounter, Zip-Bike, Adrenaline).
- Remember to bring proof of purchase.
- If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don’t meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get Optional Activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation StyleCamping Trek