Snorkel “El Cielo”
(This tour could be cancelled by weather problems)
Cozumel, an island chosen for its beautiful crystalline beaches and its beautiful starfish, come and enjoy a beautiful day in the beautiful waters of the Mexican Caribbean, our captain and guide will take you by the hand if you are not very expert in snorkel so you can enjoy this beautiful boat ride, traveling the coast of the island and admiring its beautiful nature full of vegetation if you are an expert in snorkeling then prepare your water camera and explore every corner of these reefs that we are going to explore, we will find starfishes, multicolored fish that will come to you to welcome you to their beautiful coral reefs that are part of the second largest barrier in the world and we have it in Mexico, if we have you can see stingrays, barracudas and more
Our boats are controlled capacity to 10 people, to provide a personalized service and enjoy the activity, so we recommend you reserve your place in advance.
On land or under water, the magic and charm of Cozumel is everywhere: in the streets of San José, its center populated by traditional spirit, in its constructions and Mayan roads impregnated with history, in its implacable and numerous coral reefs and in its fabulous marine reserves, where life manifests itself in the most diverse forms.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Maritime Transport (Shared Boat)
- 3 places to Perform Snorkel (El Cielo, Palancar Reef, Arrecife Colombia)
- Snorkel equipment
- 2 beers per person at the end of the snorkel tour
- Water and Refreshment on board the boat
DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Maritime Transportation (Playa del Carmen – Cozumel – Playa del Carmen).
- Dock and marine park tax $ 3 usd per adult and minors (including babies and infants). It is paid in cash before boarding the boat
- Towel and swimsuit
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Biodegradable Sunblock
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation StyleCamping Trek