Sian Ka´an by Truck
Sian Ka´an In Mayan language means “Where the sky born”. This is the name of the Biosphere Reserve located in the southeast area of the Yucatan Peninsula. The clients are transported in Van to the base in Tulum, where we will take the truck to start our safari, Upon crossing the National Park, we offer non-alcoholic drinks, an explanation by our guides in their respective languages, in our truck until reach the fishing village of Punta Allen. In Punta Allen we will take the boat (3 hours) visiting mangroves, where the clients can watch different types of birds. Then, we look sea turtles and dolphins in their natural habitat. This tour includes a visit to the second largest coral reef of the world. Snorkeling equipment is included. Before the end of the safari boat, the captain invites us to a paradisiacal natural pool accompanied by drinks. Finished the visit, we return to Punta Allen, where we will have lunch. After lunch, we begin the journey back to the hotels.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Transportation in a Van to the base in Tulum.
- Transportation by Truck / Safari
- Tour in a boat in the Sian Ka’an Biosphere.
- Lunch (Fish, meat, rice, pasta and salads).
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Non-alcoholic drinks.
- Guide with their respective language.
DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Payment of National Park ticket: US $3.00 USD (Federal Tax).
- Meals and drinks not considered during buffet.
- Transfer for clients of Puerto Morelos and Cancun (extra charge)
- Extra money to pay the ticket to the national park.
- Appropriate clothes with their respective beach items.
- Our guide is in charge to organize time to drive of each client.
- It’s very important to know that pregnant women and people with back problems can’t do this tour.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation StyleCamping Trek