Private Tulum Snorkelling in the reef and Cenote
Enjoy the three most important activities in the Riviera Maya : Ruins, Snorkeling in the reef, Cenotes – Caverns, in a private and personalized Tour.
Visit with us one of the most shocking archeological sites in the Riviera Maya: Tulum, is the only city of the ancient Maya on the shores of Caribbean Sea. Tulum was an important port, used by the extensive commercial network of the Mayas, since the commercial maritime and terrestrial routes converge here, then we will snorkel in the Mesoamerican coral reef (the second largest in the world), where you can swim with the turtles and watch more than 50 different species of fish, as well as rays. We continue to enjoy the Cenote mystic shrine to the ancient Maya Civilization.
This tour is operated by our company, with friendly and professional Tourist Guides, in our private we will recommend you the pick up time to Avoid The crowds, and to beat the heat, also you can decide between an open cenote or a Closed cenote (Cavern).
Pick up time: This is a private tour, so you can choice the pickup time, but our recommendation is to leave at least before 8 am, before the ruins get crowd and hot
Meeting Point: Hotel Lobby
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Entrance to Tulum archeological zone
- Bilingual Tourist Guide
- Snorkeling in Coral Reef with Stin-Rays
- Snorkel Equipment
- Entrance to the Cenote/Cavern). Water Guide
- Unlimited drinks during the tour
- Private transportation in Van, (Small group 14 people maximum per van)
- Accident insurance and liability during the tour and highways
- $10.00 USD per person, maritime tax, payment is at time of service
- Photos and videos
- Food not included (We will suggest Delicios and authentic Mexican Restaurants)
- 1 to 4 persons 420,00USD per Group (Flat price for a booking party from 1 to 4 people)
- 5 people and up 100,00 USD per person
- Comfortable clothes.
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit Card or cash
- Swim suit
- Biodegradable Sunscreen and insect repellent.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation StyleCamping Trek