Excursion to Chichén Itzá Clasic
Explore and discover the secrets of Chichén Itza, one of the New Seven Wonders of the Modern World, one quick visit to the colonial city of Valladolid, Yucatan, where you´ll be able to admire its beautiful church. Enjoy a rich and varied meal, time to swim in the cool waters of a Cenote; Sanctuary ancient Mayan priests which were purified before contacting their Gods and to end, a quick visit to a Mayan village.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Ground transportation from your hotel (in some cases we will set a meeting point)
- Bilingual guide on board.
- Quick visit to Valladolid, Yucatán.
- Regional buffet lunch
- Entrance to the ruins of Chichén Itzá. Guided tour of 1.5 hours, approximately
- Free time in Chichén Ítza (1 hour approximately).
- Visit to a Cenote (time to swim).
- Locker, towel or lifejacket.
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunblock
Reviews 1 Review5/5